Where can I find a copy of the latest issue of 10/12 Industry Report?
How can I sign up for your e-newsletters?
10/12 Industry Report publishes one weekly e-newsletter. Sign up for it here.
How are those featured in Executive Profile and My Toughest Challenge chosen?
Those we profile in Executive Profile, My Toughest Challenge and other features we publish are identified through a variety of means—recommendations from news sources, their presence in current events and via our own vetting. If you would like to recommend someone to feature, send us an email at [email protected].
How can I find out more about advertising?
Learn about specs and rate cards, reserving space in our biggest issues of the year or partnering with us on events and sponsorships our media kit. If you have additional questions, please contact sales manager Kerrie Richmond at  421-8154 or via email at [email protected].
I’d like to be featured in the Company Spotlights section. How do I get in?
Company Spotlights is a special advertising section containing profiles of heavy industry and other companies along the corridor. The profiles are prepared for a fee by our Corporate Media division. For details, contact sales manager Kerrie Richmond at  421-8154 or via email at [email protected].
I’m a writer or photographer. How can I get my work published in 10/12 Industry Report?
You can learn more about our freelance and employment opportunities on our careers page.
I have a story idea. Who should I send it to?
Please send story ideas to [email protected]. We welcome all pitches—particularly breaking news, major emerging trends or management and other issues that are shared throughout industry. We’re also on the hunt for ideas or story subjects that fit one of our recurring features, such as:
• ICYMI: Top news about heavy industry along the corridor, including mergers and acquisitions, newly announced projects, major contracts, interesting statistics and general news
• The Big Picture: An interesting high-resolution image of a place or project along the corridor with connections to heavy industry
• Technology: New tech under development or deployed along the corridor.
• Executive Profile: Q&A with a top executive along the corridor.
• Get to know: Q&A with a newcomer in an influential position on the corridor.
• After Hours: Send us your high-resolution images, along with names and titles of those in the photograph, from industry events across the corridor, including awards ceremonies, program graduations, galas, annual meetings and the like.
• Focus: 10/12 Industry Report highlights four focus topics throughout the year: Safety, transport, environmental services, and maintenance and reliability.
• Insight: We’re always looking for columnists who can write with expertise about energy, petrochemical, workforce, management challenges, logistics, technology and the like.
• Executive Moves: Send your announcements about senior management and board positions. Include a high-resolution headshot.
• Company News: Send us product announcements, office openings and moves, project and contract announcements and awards. Include high-resolution photographs when appropriate.
• Project by Project: We compile two quarterly maps of industrial projects announced or proposed since Jan. 1, 2014—one for those $25 million to $249 million, and another for $250 million or more. For consideration, submit the company name, capital investment, expected permanent jobs, location and status.
• My Toughest Challenge: If you’re a top executive who’d like to share a difficult challenge you faced and your strategy for resolving it, we’d love to feature you in 10/12 Industry Report. Email us your name and contact information, and we’ll be in touch.