Five Louisiana industrial firms have made the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing companies in the nation.
• Abadie-Williams, a Metairie company founded in 2013 that provides engineering, consulting, project management, and construction expertise to oil and gas companies throughout Louisiana, Texas, and Mississippi. It has experienced 349% growth over the past three years. In 2020, the company ranked No. 1,280. This marks its third year on the list. In 2019, it came in at No. 3,825; in 2018, 1,499.
• Hoss Industrial, a Sulphur hydro blasting, wet/dry vacuuming, and industrial cleaning services firm founded in 2015 that has experienced 160% growth over the past three years. This is the company’s second year on the list. It came in at No. 2,566 in 2020 and No. 2,807 in 2019.
• Ampirical Solutions of Mandeville, at No. 3,031, brings complex and diverse electrical transmission and distribution projects to completion for investor-owned utilities, municipalities, rural cooperatives, and industrial clients. Founded in 2006, this is Ampirical’s sixth year on the list.
• Pipeline Project Services, provides professional consulting services to the energy industry with a strong focus on oil and gas companies. The West Monroe company founded in 2014 has specialties in project management, surveying, mapping and construction management, experiencing 126% growth over the past three years. This is its first year on the Inc. 5000 list, coming in at No. 3,082.
• Bottom Line Equipment handles heavy construction equipment & specialty attachment rental and sales company that serves commercial, industrial, demolition and infrastructure contractors. The Lafayette company enjoyed 55% growth over the past three years, putting it at No. 4991 on the Inc. 5000 list. This is the 10th time the firm has been recognized since 2009.
The 2020 Inc. 5000 is ranked according to percentage revenue growth when comparing 2016 and 2019. To qualify, companies must have been founded and generating revenue by March 31, 2016. They had to be U.S.-based, privately held, for profit, and independent—not subsidiaries or divisions of other companies.
Complete results of the Inc. 5000, including company profiles and an interactive database that can be sorted by industry, region, and other criteria, can be found at inc.com/inc5000.